Cheerios Cereal Bars

If anyone has a recipe for the Cheerios cereal bars, like the ones sold in the grocery store. I sure would love to try it.

jiang from Aberdeen, Maryland

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

try www.cooks.com

there are 23 differant recipes for you

I would imagine they'd be the same as rice krispy treats...just butter and marshmallows and cereal. Do the Cheerio bars have that "milk" frosting on them? I don't know how you'd do that, but I'm sure the base is the same old recipe.

No Bake Cereal Bars on White Background
No Bake Cereal Bars
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Cookies BarsAugust 1, 2006
bowl of shredded coconut
Making Almond Joy Bars
Uses for Leftover Cereal
Uses for Leftover Cereal
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 21, 2017 at 10:25:33 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.