Looking for Smudge Proof Eye Makeup

I am looking for a mascara that is reasonably priced and doesn't turn me into a raccoon by smudging under my eyes. I also want one that stays on all day, but is easy to take off when it's time to do so.

Is there such a product on the market today? If there is, I haven't found it yet. Please let me know if you have.

By slimsue from VA

Best Answer

I've been wearing mascara for almost 20 years. I have found out that no matter the cost, if the mascara is waterproof, it will not smudge. An inexpensive way to remove stuck on mascara is to get a little peice of paper towel and put baby oil on it. Wipe your eyelashes, maybe even pinch your eyelashes with it. When eye lashes are clean wash your face good. If any oil is left on, this will make the mascara smudge. Hope this helps....

I have same problem. I apply only 1 coat of mascara L'oreal Mega Volume Collagene 24 during a week but it still makes some smudges. Always need to check my under eyes every couple of hours. I found really good eyeliner called Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Black that doesn't leave any smudges, so maybe this company is worth looking at.