Hawaiian Punch on Car Upholstery

Would the towel and iron trick work for Hawaiian punch on car upholstery? It is a set in stain that has been there for quite a while. I have tried just about everything.

Peggy from Lake Villa, IL

Have you tried oxyclean with REALLY hot water? I've had lots of luck with it with very tough stains on the carpet.

I've been using Resolve Carpet Cleaner at work on the carpets...just spray it on and the stain disappears. I would blot it off on my car seats tho. Follow the directions on the spray bottle.

Ditto on the OxyClean! I have used it on my carpet for red stains. Dab it on (get it wet enough to do the job though) and let it sit for a few minutes - rub toward the inside of the stain so you don't spread it, then dab it off with a dry towel. Rinse and dab again.

The guys who laid our new carpet last year suggested Folex for carpet and upholstery stains. I have used it on just about everything. Sometimes it takes two or three applications a few hours/days apart, but so far, I have been impressed with it. You can find it at Home Depot, and I think Walmart too.

Home and Garden Cleaning AutoMay 15, 2007
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
A glass of Champagne Punch.
Champagne Punch Recipes
Hawaiian Luau
Hawaiian Luau Recipes
🎉
🎄