Masculine Homemade Christmas Gift

I've been racking my brain trying to think of something to give the uncles and older male cousins in our family for Christmas this much so that I gave myself a headache. As I reached into the first aid kit in my desk to grab a individual dose packet of Advil, it hit me!

I'm going to create "Snow Shoveler Survival Kits" for them. The "kit" will contain three plastic bag cones of hot chocolate mix topped with mini marshmallows, each tied closed with a ribbon. Each cone will have an individual packet of Advil or Tylenol attached to it (strategically placed hole punched into packet without compromising the medicine). The "kit" will have a tag that reads:

"Once you've shoveled the walk,
And maybe even the drive.
You'll come back inside,
Feeling barely alive.

So for your froze toes,
And your aching back,
There's hot chocolate and Tylenol,
Inside this sack!"
(C) 2004, Elizabeth A. Clark

- Beth

A very resourceful idea!!

awesome idea! i'm going home to wisconsin for christmas. all the men in my family will love this! (c:

excellent idea! although i dont have many men that i have in the family, i might try that with my dad

That is cute...maybe it can be altered for sports or yardwork in the summer for Father's day?

Crafts Christmas GiftsNovember 17, 2004
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume