Has Anyone Flown With Allegiant Airlines

Has anyone flown Allegiant Airlines and if so, how would you rate their performance compared to the "major" airlines?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

By Shelly from Las Vegas, NV

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Yes I have and I found them to be equal if not better than the major airlines. Of course I got such a deal a couple of winters ago so I was partial! I flew from Iowa to Phoenix on $29. Never saw it that cheap again and probably never will! They just happened to have a couple of seats they wanted to get rid of I am sure.

I have flown Allegiant a few times. They were priced right, comfortable and friendly.

http://www.lock  th-the-discount/

This is a blog that evaluates airlines, check out what he says it will give you a good idea what to expect.

I have not used Allegiant Airlines, but my neighbor uses it all the time. They fly from Calif. to Montana and to Vegas. They say the prices are wonderful. They have never complained and recommend it all the time.

I flew Allegiant from Cedar Rapids to Vegas. It was a great flight, very comfortable. Plus the flights and packages are very reasonably priced. For 5 days in Vegas for my husband and I round trip with hotel included it was only like $900. I will definitely be using them again whenever I go somewhere that they fly too. That is the only complaint I have is that they only fly certain places.

Yes, and if it gets cold and you want a blanket, you can have one and take it home with you for $40!

Consumer Advice General AdviceJanuary 28, 2011
Man Tuning His Guitar
Tuning a Guitar
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Cleaning eyeglasses with a cloth.
Cleaning Eyeglasses
flying airplane
Frontier Airlines Reviews
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:26:11 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.