Soap Scum on Fiberglass

How can I clean built up soap scum from a fiberglass tub and shower?

By Jo from Atlanta, GA

Answers

I have two solutions for you. The first one is to use regular hand sanitizer on a miracle sponge. The other one is a product called Totally Awesome. You can get it at the Dollar Tree and Dollar General. This product is something else. I dont delute it at all. I even used it to remove old varnish on the base boards in my house. It is a wonderful product. A best kept secret is what I say. Hope this helps. ~Janette~

While I am a BIG fan of LA's Totally Awesome I tried it as my first choice, knowing how well their products work in the automotive trade. I found it to be totally worthless on soap scum. I was actually shocked because I love their products.. Just my experience.