PorkMeats

Recipe for Pork Chop Sauce

I would like a recipe for pork chop sauce.

Roger from Apple Valley, MN

For ham or pork chops, I mix crushed pineapple & cranberry sauce. Too easy!! Looks very festive, too.

To spice it up a bit, you can saute onions and chilli peppers (to taste) in butter and add to the mixture after you heat it up. Mmmmm!

http://www.food  com/food/show_pa

Go to the above link for a great Paula Deen pineapple pork chop recipe.

Also, I tried this EASY recipe 2 weeks ago, & my family SCARFED IT DOWN! No complaints from my teenage daughter who doesn't eat much meat. It makes the pork SO TENDER!

Candied Apple Pork Chops

2 medium red apples

4 boneless pork loin chops

Cooking Oil

2 tablespoons brown sugar

1/8 teaspoon nutmeg

1/8 teaspoon cinnamon

Salt and pepper to taste

2 tablespoons butter

3 tablespoons pecans, chopped

Core and slice apples. Heat skillet, brush pork chops with cooking oil and cook until brown. Combine brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt and pepper. Add butter to skillet and stir in brown sugar mixture and apples. Cook until apples are tender. Remove apples with slotted spoon and arrange on top of chops. Continue cooking sauce until it thickens. Spoon sauce over apples and chops. Top with pecans.

Serves 4.

Pork Chop Sauce

1/2 cup ketchup

1/4 cup brown sugar

1/4 cup water

2 ounces dry onion soup mix (1 Package)

1 teaspoon garlic powder

2 tablespoons soya sauce (adjust to taste)

Whisk all ingredients together.

Place pork chops in the bottom of a baking dish.

Pour sauce over pork.

Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.

This might sound a little strange, but I love to simply cook them in Golden Squash soup. The soup already has all the seasoning needed, and makes the meat so tasty and tender. My kids gobble it up, and they are pretty picky eaters at times.

If you do want to spice it up a bit, try sauteing some fresh, minced garlic and onions and adding them to the soup. I like to saute them in EVOO myself, but using a pat of real butter also adds great flavor.

Food and Recipes Recipes Meats PorkJanuary 30, 2008
Seasoned pork chop on asparagus
Pork Chop Recipes
Baked Pork Chop
Baked Pork Chop Recipes
Homemade pizaa sauce.
Pizza Sauce Recipes
Chop Suey Recipes
Chop Suey Recipes
👒
🐰
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 19, 2017 at 9:34:54 AM on 10.0.1.38 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.