Eating BBQ With a Coffee Filter

Who would have ever thought you needed a coffee filter to eat BBQ? Well, the last time I was eating BBQ I got so fed up with my paper napkin sticking to my fingers I decided to go to war with the sticky BBQ sauce and found that using a paper coffee filter worked great to use as a BBQ Rib/Bone HOLDER while I ate. I didn't use it like a napkin but as a holder.

By Julie from Trout Valley, IL

Isn't it true that the simplest things work the best... What a great idea! ...I bet you could use this for ALL kinds of things, like eating fried chicken or poking a hole in the center to stick on to the bottom of a child's popsicle so they won't drip ice cream everywhere!

Uses for Coffee Filters, Coffee filter on a brown background.
Uses for Coffee Filters
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsAugust 19, 2008
BBQ Chicken Pizza
BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipes
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Clean Windows With Coffee Filters
Coffee Filter Doily
Making a Coffee Filter Doily