Prepare Next Week's Clothes on Sunday Afternoon

Put your clothes together on Sunday afternoon for the whole week. I iron and hang everything together. I put outfit, jewelry and underwear on the hanger with socks/hose and shoes directly underneath.

This saves about 30 minutes every morning with trying to get out the door to work. Try it your life will be a little less stress. I have been doing this for over 30 years and have many followers. Just be sure and check the weather every Sunday.

By DaTeach from Pensacola, FL

I do something similar as I hate deciding what to wear everyday for work. I use a free or cheap 99 cent calendar and plan ahead what I will wear all week. I write each thing down on the calendar, obviously on the day I will wear it. What is good is that when you are stuck on what to wear, I look back and I see some outfits that I haven't worn in a few weeks. I like it because it is quick, easy and mindless!

I love your idea. I have been ironing my clothes for the week on Sunday. It helps getting ready in the morning.

Organized Clothes in Closet
Organizing Clothes
Consumer Advice Clothing TipsFebruary 17, 2010
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
Woman Weighing Herself
Losing 5 Pounds in a Week
Photo of a lady yelling at a driver.
Avoiding Road Rage
🎉
🎄