Bathroom Accessory Color Advice

My bathroom has ashen tan walls with glass tile of burgundy, dark brown, and clear on the counters. I would like to add color that pops for my linens and accessories. What colors should I go with. I am thinking about aqua and burgundy. Help.

By Lerdy from Cow Island, LA

You picked some good colors, aqua and burgundy should be fine, good luck.

I think the aqua would look superb!

November 17, 2011 Flag

We recently remodeled our small bathroom. It has a white tub, toilet, oak vanity with white onyx top, and an oak cabinet on the wall over the toilet. We used brushed nickel for towel racks, toilet paper holder, and all faucets. The tile goes tub to ceiling and is light shades of brown with a little cream color here and there. The walls outside the tub are painted a light yellow. The floor is vinyl, an off white with tan thrown in here and there.

What colors would be good for rugs, shower curtain, and wall accessories. I tried a light shade of brown rugs but it was just too much brown.

By Ginny B.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

How about yellow to compliment and accent the wall colour? You could also use a couple of things; towels, a vase if you have a display area in a true red.

Bathroom with orange towels and an orange rug.
Color Coordinating Towels and Rugs for Your Bath
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AccessoriesFebruary 26, 2010
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors, Reflection in a mirror of boy drying his hair with a blow dryer.
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Bathroom Tiles
Bathroom Tile Color Advice
Yellow Bathroom Floor
Bathroom Floor Color Advice
🎉
🎄