Rascal (Yorkie)

Rascal will be 5 months on the 24th. He is a full blooded Yorkie. I met my breeder on the internet and picked him up when he was 9 weeks old.

He likes to play with toys and go out side. He is a very loving dog, loves people. He wants to kiss on everyone's face that comes threw the door.

By Kathy

Rascal (Yorkie)

Rascal (Yorkie)

What a great little guy a credit to his breed.

Kathy, He is gorgeous! I have a female Yorkie that is 6-1/2 months old named Abby. I love the puppy hair at this age - not black or the blue (silver) but somewhere in between. You have a very nice Yorkie there and should be very proud of him.

P.S. I also have three other Yorkies!

Photos Pets DogsOctober 12, 2010