Buttery Herb Loaf
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 tsp. dried onion flakes
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1/24 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 2 packages. refrigerated dinner rolls
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In small bowl, combine butter, onion, basil, oregano and parsley. Separate rolls. Add to butter mixture; turn over to coat both sides. Spread rolls on edge in 2 lengthwise rows in greased 9x5 inch loaf pan. Pour remaining butter mixture over top. Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully remove bread from pan; serve warm.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 21, 2017 at 3:19:30 PM on 10.0.0.151 in 571 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us