Food Companies that Mail Coupons

Are there any food companies that mail coupons?

David from Boynton Beach, FL

If you call the phone number on the package, they normally are happy to mail them out. My favorite grocery store stopped using internet coupons, so I do this with the few brands I go with (I usually use store brand or bulk food). Some of the small local food companies, like farmer's co-ops may not have them available.

i have called and emailed many companies and they all deny ever sending coupons. i then say my friend or whom ever has gotten them and they never send them to me.

I subscribe to a few freebie sites that give free coupons now and then. The most recent was for a free bag of dog food worth@ 15.00

I think it is only good for Canada, though.

Go to www.iamscoupon.ca fill out the form and your coupon will be in the mail in a week.

I have already got mine.

I have written companies with complaints or complimets on their product and usually recieve many coupons from them for more of their products.

I forgot to mention, you can also email them with the info, to save on cost of stamps. I have done this also and gotten coupons.

Go to the company website and look for a "contact us' link. Tell them how much you like their product, how it is better than other brands, etc. Be sure to include your full name and address. I've gotten many coupons this way. One time I even wrote to Walmart to let them know I like their store brand products and they sent me a $5 gift card in the mail. It may not work with every company, but the more you contact, the better.

I go to the websites of the companies of the products that I use and sometimes I get coupons sometimes not but it doesnt hurt to try. I have gotten coupons from cabot cheese, keebler, quaker, and others.

Yes I agree that contacting companies with comments....either positive or negative can get you coupons, valuable info and recipes in the mail. I wasn't setting out to do this but saw this happen. For example, I contacted the Alan's company to inquire about whether some canned lima beans were still good....I emailed them by the way....well they ended up in the end sending me a cookbook and a case of various canned products. I've written to McCormick and gotten very nice coupons for spices and seasoning packets plus recipes. When sending an email, just be sure to give them your name & address and in most cases I think you will get a nice surprise in the mail!

Getting Coupons in the Mail
Getting Coupons in the Mail
Consumer AdviceMay 6, 2006
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
coupons
Finding Free Coupons
Clipping Coupons for Troops
Coupons for Troops
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
🎉
🎄