Use Cell Phone for Lists

I use my iPhone to keep my lists, especially the grocery list. Before, it was common for me to write my list and discover later that I left it on the kitchen island. Now I keep engagements, Dr. appointments, Christmas lists, and anything else that I need to remember in my phone so they are always with me. I can add an item as I think of it.

I got the idea one day when I was writing my list and a reminder went off on my iPhone.

By Jan B. from Sulphur, OK

Oh most definitely on the cell phone for lists, etc. I do that all the time. I use to have notes all over the place. Lol. This way my notes are always with me, as you mentioned.

I love it!

I've been reading, though, that more and more hackers are getting information that way; if someone hacks into your calendar, they'll know when you're not home or when you'll get home, etc. Please be careful with the information you post that might get into the wrong hands.

Great tip! Poor me, I have to resort to repeating my short shopping list out loud (or silently to avoid getting strange looks.) Not only don't I have an IPhone or other cell phone, I couldn't see the darn thing if I did, lol! A new talking PDA is definitely on my Christmas wish list!

October 18, 2012 Flag

Can't remember the name of the medicine you got when you get to the store? Tired of pieces of paper floating around and getting nowhere and lost? Need to remember to get something from the store and always forget? Well everyone has a phone with a camera, take a picture of it! Or if you don't have it anymore, pull up the notepad on the computer and take a picture of that.

Source: My mother, because as we get older, we forget, misplace and hate notes to go in our purse and get lost.

By msprissysmom from Texoma

Organizing Memory TricksDecember 21, 2010
Cleaning a Cell Phone
Cleaning a Cell Phone
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
🎄
🍂