Tater (Calico)

Tater (Tat) is less than a year old. She's a "Heinz57" (mixed breed, unknown, Mutt). When I first moved here my neighbor brought her to me. She likes to catch mice and bring them to me! Tater likes to nap with me. She likes to suck my thumb and sometimes chew to wake me up.

She loves ice cream in the evening and raw fresh farm eggs for breakfast. She likes to watch the Sci-Fi channel and likes the computer. She especially likes to help me type! We like sharing a bag of chips or crackers. She loves being outside.

By melody_yesterday from Otterville, MO

What in the world is that pretty girl doing on your roof? LOL! Sounds like she's more human than cat.

I have a baby named Cudi just like Tater. Grabs your heart, don't they? Tater is adorable. Tater sure sounds like an original!

Oh what a sweetie. She is just beautiful. I've had 3 torties and just love them. Their markings are just so unique and beautiful.

Cuti is a cutie too! ;)

Cool, sounds like you are best friends. Cherish her, she'll probably go on walks with you too. My best friend Calico about 15, had to move and leave in a cat sanctuary last year. We were so tight. Know she can't understand why it's a tear jerker. Cat's can so be best friends. My vote is for you. Pamela

Calico Cat
Calico Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJune 6, 2009
Tater Tot Casserole
Tater Tot Casserole Recipes
mixed beans
Calico Beans Recipes