Buying a Small Surge Protector

Anyone know if a surge protector for 1,000 joules or more comes in small sizes? I've been looking for one that is 2 inches wide and shorter than 10 inches, but I am finding much wider ones everywhere.

Thanks,
Holly from Richardson, TX

http://www.smar  /specifications/

On the link above is one, but I could not find the exact width and length.

I know there use to be a small plug in type that was square and you could get them such places like Ace hardware, but I have not seen one in a while. But they only offered minimal surge protection also. I had one just for a tv in the kitchen because when certain other appliances would come on, it would cause it to dim, shrink in picture, etc. and the small plug in protector worked for me. But read the fine print and make sure it will do the job for what you need.

Here is another page link (amazon) with several to give ya an idea to see if this is kinda what yo are looking for.

Look toward bottom of page for the list.

http://www.amaz  ng/dp/B000JV3CKA

We went back to Fry's. They had some new stock and we purchased one. Thanks!

Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 21, 2007
Rhodesian Ridgeback
Rhodesian Ridgeback Breed Information and Photos
comtemperary wedding ring
Buying a Wedding Ring
Small Walled Garden
Gardening in Small Spaces
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business, A handwritten business plan on paper.
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 8:55:41 PM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.