Howard (Yorkie)

Howard is an 8 month old toy Yorkie. I received an antique bird cage for Valentines Day so my husband took me to a pet expo. Instead of a bird, we found Howard!

He loves to play with his two brothers, Poo Bear and Houston (cat), then he sleeps! Howard sleeps in the bird cage. He is so small his crate is that bird cage. How odd is that? He is our baby boy!

By Daina from Houston, TX

What a sweet sweet face!! Love the fact that he is sleeping in the bird cage. You should include a photo of that too. lol

Thanks for sharing.

Your baby boy is precious! I can't imagine a dog being small enough to sleep in a bird cage, tho. The smallest one I've ever had was the little girl I have now who is a "mature" (14+ years old) dachshund/beagle - she is MY baby girl! Thanks for sharing Howard and his story with us and God bless you.

He's a cutie!

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Howard is adorable! How fun that he plays with the cats and sleeps in the bird cage. Yorkie's have tootsie roll eyes that steal your heart.

Give him kisses from me.

Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsMay 20, 2009
Guide
Yorkshire Terrier Chihuahua Mix
Yorkshire Terrier Mix Photos
🎉
🎄