Preparing A Cold Cuts Plate

I have a (college pinning) reception that I need to prepare a cold cut plate for. Any idea how many pounds of luncheon meats and cheeses I'll be needing?

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Contact your local grocery store deli and ask them how much you will need for the number of people you are expecting. They make those type trays all the time and should know. They will be glad to help.

I found a great website for figuring out how much food to prepare for a crowd. http://www.ange  Buffetchart.html

I used this for a party a couple of weeks ago and I had enough to go around.

A plate of cold cuts and cheese.
Serving Cold Cuts to a Large Crowd
Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceApril 29, 2008
paper plate painted different colors and cut into puzzle
Paper Plate Puzzles
Warm Plate With Food
Plate Warming Ideas
Man choosing meat.
Using Cheaper Cuts of Meat
Wickker Paper Plate Holders
Using Paper Plate Holders
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:18:21 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.