Update from Connie

I would like to let everyone know that I had another scan of my body this past Friday and the cancer is now in remission. The scan showed no spreading of the cancer, thank goodness. I'm to have another check-up in two months and will be seeing a new oncologist for the continuation of the check-ups or anything else that will be required.

I'll also be offline for a while as I'm moving from Arkansas to Missouri, to a city/town called Liberty. Will be busy getting new doctors, drivers license, and all that other good stuff when moving to a new state. I'll be closing down on the 30th of this month, July. I'll try to get back online as quickly as possible. Wishing everyone a blessed day filled with sunshine, love, and happiness.

By Connie from Cotter, AR

Editor's Note: Connie is a long time contributer to ThriftyFun who has shared countless recipes and ideas with the ThriftyFun community. It's great to hear that things are progressing well and we wish you the best with your move.

Connie, please know you're in our thoughts and prayers at this time. I'm so glad that the cancer is in remission. May God bless you!!!

Hugs to you!!!

Hi Connie:

I'm not a very regular poster to this board but read your message and wanted to join with everyone else in telling you that is wonderful news and I am very happy for you. May God bless you and I wish you continued good health! Good luck with your move. :)

I'm so happy for you! I see my oncologist regularly too, and totally understand the stress before any new test and the RELIEF when one comes out with good news. Can you feel it? I'm sending you the biggest hug right now!

Thanks for the update, Connie. Glad you are doing well.

How wonderful for you. May you continue to remain healthy God Bless!!!!

Welcome to Missouri!!. I live the the rural, but Liberty is the closest city to me! That is where I go to church, Aldi's and Walmart!!!!

If you need to know anything about the area, hollar!

Praise God for your healing!! Thankyou for sharing this Connie.

In His love,lynn C

So glad to hear that you are doing so well. My mom just went through surgery and chemo. It's tough battling cancer but she did it, she is now cancer free, and I know you will be too! Many wishes for your continued good health and hope you will be happy in your new home. Good luck and God bless. Will be looking for your great recipes! i will say a prayer for you.

I pray everything goes well for you. Know Jesus/Know peace.

Blessings to you on your move, new beginnings, and continued recovery!

Glad to hear that the cancer is in remission, and good luck with your move to Missouri!

Awesome news about your health Connie. Here's to lots of sun filled days for your big move.

Wonderful news! I will send you a pink healing ball as I meditate for continued improved health. Have a easy move and we'll see you when you get back to Thriftyfun!

thank God connie. bless you as you move and come back soon ya hear.

May I add my best wishes also? I am so glad you let us share your good fortune..God Is Good and You will be in our prayers for continued good health. Don't forget to REST when needed during the move. You need to take care of you first and foremost.

We'll be waiting for you to return. God Bless and Keep you safe. Great Granny Hugs,Vi

I wish you well, and God Bless in your journey of life. Sincerely, Janet

WISHING YOU THE VERY BEST LIFE HAS TO OFFER!!

Such good news about your improved health. We are all pulling for you and look for your return. Blessings and good wishes!

Connie,

May God continue to Bless and Heal you !!!

Regards,

John

Im so glad youre in remission and I hope you like missouri. good luck on your journey.

So glad to hear all is well. Good luck with the big move. Hope to hear from you again after you've settled in. Thanks so much for sharing all the recipes!

Hi Connie,

So grateful to hear the good news. Thanks for updating us.

Thanks to God for your being in remission and May God continue to bless and heal you.

Hugs and Prayers

God Bless and Good luck to you!

Hi Connie, I don't post often either.I love your recipes. I am very happy for you.I pray for continued health. I hope your move goes smooth.

PS I just previewed my post....Seems like a lot'a I-s lol

Hello Connie. I don't post very often, however, I'm a big fan of this website and I'm certain I've written down several of your recipes. Glad to hear you're in remission! In addition, I've been a resident of Liberty, MO for 10 years...welcome! I'd love to show you around the area, so let me know when you arrive!

Connie, So glad to hear your good news. Be gentle with yourself with the move. Get as much rest as possible. Spook, Australia.

Hello Connie, Peace be with you and yours. I pray for you from Australia Connie, May our dear Lord Jesus Christ stretch out his healing hands upon you, and cure you of your Complications and Ailments. John & Christina

It's always good to hear of good news and of great blessings. Good luck in your move, and I pray you have continued good health.

May god bless you & keep you healthy & safe.

Thank God for your good news! Best of luck on your move, and hurry back to your online friends.

Hi Connie,

I will keep you in my prayers. As part of our "Thrifty Family" you know we all care about you and want to continue to hear how you are doing.

Know you are never alone.

From one "survivor" to another.

God bless you Connie. Take care.

Health & BeautyJuly 25, 2008
Laminate Furniture
Painting Laminate Furniture
Installing Crown Molding, Crown Molding Ready to be Installed
Installing Crown Molding
Wood cabinet doors ready to be painted.
Painting Wood Cabinets
Paint Cans with Color Spectrum and Brushes
Saving Money on Paint (Interior)
🎉
🎄