Bobble-Head Lou (Mini Dachshund)

BoBBle-Head Lou is a 9 year old Mini Dachshund. He was one of 8 babies my pair of Doxies had. He was so tiny he was literally the size of my thumb and I had to bottle feed him from day 1. He's one of a kind this dog is. His head was so big!

He Loves going out on our boat to ride on the kneeboard! Of course one of us is in the water with him and he always wears his life jacket!

This picture doesn't show my husband holding the big trout he just caught. That's why he's licking his lips! This dog is loved by the whole community here. When he had gotten Parvo at a year old, he had almost every household lighting a candle for his speedy recovery, the big cathedral church's Weds night prayer was for him and he got Roses sent to him at the vets too! Amazingly he was home and well in under 24 hours.

By Randi

We love those happy ending stories, and are happy that you shared yours with us. He sounds like a real

little bit of dynamite in a small package.

Wishing him the best.

Pookarina

He sounds as if he's as spoiled as my two minis. Great news for the little guy.

He is so spoiled its ridiculous! So are my others ! Thought you'd get a kick out of this picture of him too. This dog will let me do anything to him as long as it makes me happy!

Photo of a Mini Dachshund by the water.
Dachshund Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesOctober 14, 2010
Bottle Propagator
Mini Greenhouses Using Recycled Materials
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
🎉
🎄