Removing Odors from Plastic Containers

You will never guess what finally removed the leftover aroma from my plastic bowl. I put it outside in a flower pot (to keep the squirrels from playing with it) in full sunlight for 2 days.

Darn! My Mother was right - you can do a lot with the simplest things and absolutely no energy expended on my part. Absolutely no odor left either. I could hardly believe it and kept sniffing away, but there was no, absolutely no odor. Now I am putting the salsa in a glass jar, which is great because it keeps the salsa ice cold.

By JodiT from Aurora Colorado

Thai food in a plastic container
Removing Odors from Plastic Containers
Home and Garden Cleaning DishesJanuary 17, 2011
Plastic Food Containers
Removing Stains from Plastic Food Containers
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Plastic Dog Food Containers
🎉
🎄