Armen The Dog

This is Armen! He was my foster puppy for a couple of months last summer. We took him camping with us at Crescent Falls in Alberta, where this picture was taken. He smiles by request! Armen has been adopted by a wonderful family. This fellow was one foster dog that was very hard to part with!

By Janet S.

Ha Ha ! Love it! I have a Border Collie who smiles too, but I never been able to capture it on film as the camera distracts her. But we call Ambers' smile the 'Chinese grin" as her eyes crinkle up and she looks so cute.(No offence intended to our Asian friends)

Say "CHEESE!"

Oh how absolutely joyful. What a feat to capture this little moment on film.

Love it.

This is SO funny! This looks like a dog that the "Godfather" would have owned! To be able to smile like that on command...priceless! He could also do an ad endorsement for Crest Pet White Strips! I loved this photo!

We had an Eskimo Spitz that someone dropped off at our house years ago that would smile like that. When she first got dropped off, I thought that she was going to try to bite me when she did that, but soon realized that she was smiling. We had that dog for about 15 years, and she was the best dog that we ever had. We sure were thankful to the not-nice person who dropped her off, because we loved her dearly. Great picture of your buddy!

Photos Pets DogsMay 12, 2010
Aggressive Dog
Dog is Aggressive Towards Other Resident Dogs
A happy dog standing up.
Training a Dog to Stop Mounting (Humping) People
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dog the Bounty Hunter Costume
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
🎄
🍂