Valentine Clay Pot Candleholders
- 2 - 5 inch clay pots and saucers to go with them
- acrylic paints
- paint brush
- 2 small candles
- First paint the pots the color you want, let dry.
- Paint on your stencil or you can draw something free hand, let dry.
- You can paint on glitter paint you can find at Wal-mart for a more festive look.
- Then seal if you like and set a candle on top.
By Sandy from Bluff City, TN
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
April 23, 20070 found this helpful
how very cute
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 5:50:08 PM on 10.0.1.90 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us