Hair Extensions and Thinning Hair

I once had thick shoulder length hair, but I have lost most of my hair and its thickness due to hair extension glue. I have been trying to grow it back, but no results. Please help.

By Sal

I just saw a viewer question about shedding to much hair on Dr. Oz. He said to massage lavendar oil in to your scalp and this helps to stop the hair from falling out.

I never know why women add that crap to their hair, My oldest daughter does this often and I have warm her so much about the damage she does to her hair.

Try washing your hair with hair conditioner only, and skip the shampoo for a couple of months, this will help with the breakage. I don't know of anything that will help with thinning hair. you might want to consult your doctor about that.

A woman looking at the ends of her damaged hair.
Remedies for Thin Hair
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips Thin HairDecember 17, 2009
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Colored Hair Extensions
Storing Hair Extensions
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink