Hair Extensions and Thinning Hair

I once had thick shoulder length hair, but I have lost most of my hair and its thickness due to hair extension glue. I have been trying to grow it back, but no results. Please help.

By Sal

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I just saw a viewer question about shedding to much hair on Dr. Oz. He said to massage lavendar oil in to your scalp and this helps to stop the hair from falling out.

I never know why women add that crap to their hair, My oldest daughter does this often and I have warm her so much about the damage she does to her hair.

Try washing your hair with hair conditioner only, and skip the shampoo for a couple of months, this will help with the breakage. I don't know of anything that will help with thinning hair. you might want to consult your doctor about that.

A woman applying conditioner to her thin hair.
Remedies for Thin Hair
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips Thin HairDecember 17, 2009
A woman blowdrying her thin and fine brown hair.
Adding Volume to Thin or Fine Hair
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Colored Hair Extensions
Storing Hair Extensions
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:41:11 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.