Store Earrings in Ice Cube Trays

I love earrings and was tired of not being able to organize them where they stayed together (besides using the little Ziploc bags you can buy at the craft stores). I enjoy watching HGTV for all the ideas they have and found this one on one of the episodes of House Hunters. Use ice cube trays!

This was a brilliant idea, so I rushed to the dollar store to purchase some trays. This has been so wonderful being able to locate a complete pair of earrings in a hurry. My jewelry chest has deep drawers and I can stack them 3 trays high. Hope this works for you!

By Donna from Watauga, TX

What a great idea.

Cool idea. I have a friend whose hubby buys her Godiva chocolates every so often, and she saves the boxes for pretty little jewelry boxes. They have built in compartments and look so rich, with the beautiful gold wrapping. When they wear out, she just hints for another box of chocolates. And the best part is she shares her extras with me!

Ice Cube Tray
Uses for Ice Cube Trays
Organizing BedroomJune 21, 2011
Ice Cube Tray
Cleaning Odors From Ice Cube Trays
A chunk of stuck together ice cubes.
Keeping Ice Cubes from Sticking
TV Dinner Tray
Buying TV Dinner Trays
Removing Ice from Your Windshield, Gloved hand scraping icy windshield.
Removing Ice from Your Windshield