Repurposing Edging Bricks As Pavers

I love taking someone's used items to create something with a different purpose. Sometimes it becomes something totally different, and other times its purpose is similar to the original one. Last month I found some old edging bricks from another garden. Their new purpose: a connecting path between my dining patio and my fire pit area.

The saw-tooth edges fit well together when placed on their sides. I added a few bricks I had to create a curving path, some stone to fill in some of the crevices between the bricks, and now I have a wonderful pathway that I purchased for $10. It fits my garden style well adds a lot of charm.

By Susan from Elkhart, IN

Creative Uses for Garden Edging
Home and Garden Gardening MiscellaneousJuly 26, 2011
Neck tie Christmas wreath idea.
Neck Tie Christmas Wreath
Weeds Between Pavers
Removing Weeds Between Pavers
Green paint on a brick wall.
Cleaning Paint from Brick
Photo of three red bricks.
Craft Ideas for Bricks
🎄