Poll: Do you own a deep fryer?

Today's poll asks: Do you own a deep fryer? Post your answer:

Feel free to post feedback about this poll below.

If residual oil/grease is not too full of contaminants

you can save it for another day's use in a jar with tight lid in the fridge. If not wanted or needed for future use again, WIPE IT OUT with paper towels INTO A ZIPLOCK baggie and toss immediately or risk ROACHES taking up residency! Mine is NOT immersable according to metal raised message on

bottom side. Wash out with hot water/dish rag, towel

dry/store under plastic sack. I also clean the cord each time I use it, which, being a "fryer" is now rarely. I cook as simply/healthily as possible, with

less meat consumed than ever before. It helps overall, I believe. God bless you for searching for

answers. : )

Deep Frying
Deep Frying Tips and Tricks
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
Buttermilk Chicken
Buttermilk Chicken Recipes
Large Turkey in Deep Fryer
Deep Frying a Turkey