JokesEntertainment

New Exercising Program

Great exercise, scroll slowly...

This is a wonderful exercise for older people. I just came across this exercise suggested for seniors, to build muscle strength in the arms and shoulders. It seems so easy, so I thought I'd pass it on to some of my friends and family. The article suggested doing it three days a week.

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side.

With a 5 lb. potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, then relax. Each day, you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 10 lb. potato sacks.

Then 50 lb. potato sacks and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100 lb. potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute.

After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each of the sacks.

By Terri H.

LOL!!! I've heard this joke before and it always is a great one. Thanks for sharing it again.

I loved it! have sent it on to other "seniors"

That was really cute now. I was sitting here tyrying to figure it out then i did hit the last sentences LOL

It took my a while, but I got it LOL

I was reading and trying to picture on my mind after I got to the last line and still couldn't get it! LOL This is so cute!