Bidding Up by Cents

When entering an auction always have your bid end with some cents. If you want to bid 100 dollars make it 100.03 or something. You're more likely to win because everyone thinks in even numbers. I recently won an ebay auction by 2 cents:) with 3 people bidding in the last 5 mins. I was ecstatic and feeling sorry for the others.

By Melanie mom2_5 from IL

I love that idea by bidding a few cents above. I practically live on Ebay and recently lost out on something I really wanted by someone who did the same thing I always do to win, jump in and bid that last 30 seconds. LOL

I am currently bidding a few things or least have them on my watch list. I will do as you mentioned and it should work well.

Semper Fi ( Always Faithful)

Proud Mom of a United States Marine

I like that, I'll have to try it!

I agree with this 100%, I have been doing this for several years and it does work.

Buying on eBay, Photo of eBay's home page.
Buying on eBay
Consumer AdviceNovember 10, 2005