Red and White Striped Dress

I have a red and white striped dress that has turned out pink and red when washed! How can I get it back to red and white again? Would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Linda from Sydney, Australia

Here in the US there is a product that you can add to the wash, looks like a thick dryer sheet, and it traps the dyes that are floating around in your wash. That might help if you can find it, I believe it's made by Shout Detergent.

Also try RIT fabric dye remover for these types of mistakes, they have a website and if you can't find there, I am sure you can order. Whatever you do, don't dry it!

Sorry if I'm late with this - have had computer problems for over a week. Dylon have a product called Runaway that removes dye that has run in the wash. I have used it succdessfully. Here is a link to the product:

<http://www.dylon.com.au/fc-coloursafe.htm>

Sorry, I had this happen to a black and white dress of mine once. Unfortunately, it was ruined. Nothing worked. I was told it was a defect in the fabric - the manufacturer did not set the colors properly when making the fabric. My dress did say it was washable, so after trying everything, I was able to return it to the store "as defective" and got a refund. It was a bummer because I absolutely LOVED that dress too!

Two color rugby shirt.
Clothing is Bleeding Onto Itself
Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryFebruary 11, 2007
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Red delicious apples.
Recipes Using Red Delicious Apples
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🎄