Microfiber Protector

Can you spray your microfiber sofa with a protector that will prevent stains?

WENDY from WESTWEGO, LA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

When I bought my microfiber sofa, I was told that I shouldn't put any type of stain repellent on it because it is so easy to clean. I have found, true to what I was told, that it is extremely easy to clean. For light stains, I just use a damp cloth; for heavier stains, I use upholstery cleaner.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Furniture FurnitureJanuary 30, 2007
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:20:23 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.