Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Vinegar As A Face Cleanser

Did you know that vinegar is a wonderful cleanser for your face. It's a natural bacteria killer. You mix one part vinegar, one part water and use a cotton swab and wipe all over face. Do this about 3 times a week and you should notice a cleaner completion. Make sure to watch out for your mouth, Unless you really need a way to wake yourself up.

By Elizabeth Gellise from Midland,MI

By

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Simplicity 09/06/2013

Apple cider vinegar is the best ( raw, unfiltered )

By Joyce Robertson [9]04/13/2013

I keep a spray bottle of vinegar in the bathroom for cleaning, air freshener and for an instant non-slip bath tub surface - especially as you rinse the conditioner out of your hair. I spray it every day and again while showering - one fall was enough. It is probably good for the feet as well so it is a double whammy. I will now try spraying a bit on my facecloth for my face. Thank you for that great tip!

By Minx (Guest Post)02/18/2009

I just mixed a vinegar and flour facemask as an experiement. Stings cheeks, clears blackheads. Could be used everyday. I don't think the type of vinegar matters.

By Minx (Guest Post)02/18/2009

By Ames (Guest Post)08/25/2008

Hi, I am so irritated with my skin right now. I live where the humidity is ridiculously high and my skin goes crazy, I was told I have seborrehic dermatitis a few years ago. I get super super dry flaky skin all over my face. It is never ending, plus I get breakouts that come and go all the time. What should I do! If anyone knows please help me! Thanks! :)

By Cindy Crawford (Guest Post)05/06/2008

Yeah! I use Vinegar too Vinegar keeps my sagging old skin young and sexy ;)

Kids , don't believe everything you see on TV!

By Isis (Guest Post)11/05/2007

Yeah, I have used vinegar on the problem areas on my face (un-diluted) and it does work (for time being) this is because Vinegar vaporise very easily in the air!
For better results dab it on problem areas (not around eyes) about 7-8 times a day.
*That time stay away from people because it smells really bad!*

By champa (Guest Post)06/07/2007

i m 37 yrs old and i was suffering frm acne for last one year, now i m taking tetracina 250mg for 2 months, the acne has gone, but i have small rash like zits(?)(i dont know what to name it )over my face and forehead. i stopped use any cream or lotion over my face, but it feels very dry,.........how i can get rid of all these problems, and have a nice smooth face? is it impossible?

By Juanita Biere (Guest Post)07/17/2006

I am assuming that you would use white vinegar. Am I correct?

By Tanya07/07/2006

Wow I would have never even thought about this! Does it matter what kind of skin you have? Dry, oily, etc.? I have really bad dry skin but my 13 year old has oily and gets blackheads easy, because I don't know what is the best thing for oily skin, it is all trial and error.

By ssandy (Guest Post)07/07/2006

that is why i use vinegar under my armpits, and all over the house. i also take vinegar pills especially when i am sick .

By Debbie Dzurilla [24]07/06/2006

I will have to give this a try. Vinegar is good for all sorts of things!

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.