Side Effects of Adderal

I've been on Adderal XR 30 mg for about 5 months now and my face has broken out in big red pimples. Does anybody have this problem besides me? Please answer.

By K.S from KY

You need to call a drug store about this, good luck.

My son was on Adderal and it did the same thing.Ask your doc to change you. There are many different drugs that are used for the same thing. You may have to try several before you find one that works properly with no or little side effects for you.

Call the pharmacy and ask the pharmacist if that is a side effect of the drug. He or she can also give you some advice on the break out on your face.

Health & Beauty Prescription DrugsFebruary 4, 2010
Parenting an Autistic Child, Diamond shaped traffic sign warning, autistic child area.
Parenting an Autistic Child
Black Walnut Tree
Planting Under Black Walnut Trees
Woman in a black dress holding shopping bags.
Clothing That Never Goes Out of Style
Premenopausal Perspiration
Remedies for Premenopausal Perspiration
🎄
🍂