Target's Market Pantry Ice Cream

Who produces Target's Market Pantry ice cream?

By Anonymous from Chicago, IL

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Call your local Target and ask for the food section manager. If they don't know the answer off the top of their head they most certainly can find out.

Ice Cream Specialties makes the market pantry ice cream cones so maybe they do all the ice cream products. Does it say in fine print on the carton, sometimes it will say who makes it for the store?

After seeing Yoder wrote Ice Cream Specialties I looked it up and here is the link for the manufacturer/distributor:

http://www.prairiefarmsdairy.com/index.php?p=534

I don't know what difference it makes. I recently read an article where different brands of ice cream were tested for taste, creaminess, etc. Anyway Target's Market Pantry ice cream rated at the very top, along with Ben and Jerry and Haagan Daaz, for a lot less money.

This ice cream is disgusting. I served myself 1/2 cup of Target's Market Pantry Ice Cream and I found 5 pieces of hair. Two were brown and 3 were white! I'm definitely not purchasing again. I know for a fact the were not my hair, 100% sure! If it was one piece, I'd be OK but FIVE in a small serving is disgusting. I should have saved the hairs for proof.

Answer

Who makes the Market Pantry Ice Cream for Target?

Tracy

Target's Market Pantry Ice Cream

I Googled it and couldn't find your answer so maybe talk to a manager at Target for the answer. Many store brands are manufactured by their own manufacturer or contracted out to major manufacturers and labeled as their own. There may or may not be a clue by reading info on the container. (02/05/2009)

By Deeli

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Woman Grocery Shopping
Who Makes Store Brands?
Consumer Advice General AdviceAugust 8, 2010
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Fried ice cream.
Fried Ice Cream Recipes
Products on Sale At Target
What Happens To Discontinued Products At Target?
Snow Ice Cream
Snow Ice Cream Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 26, 2016 at 9:49:42 PM on 10.0.1.84 in 675 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.