Holiday Decorations - Water Feature

My water feature holiday decorations. I placed 3 lighted Christmas gifts in front of the pond; I put silk poinsettas on the water fall and a Santa in the center of the rock at the base of the waterfall; I have pots of ornamental kale; pansies, mums, and other winter annuals. The lights on the house behind the feature are stars and snowflakes. Wreaths decorate the house. I have a large star floating in the pond. We have large Christmas balls hanging from coat hangers that are hung in the trees in the yard.

I will decorate my water feature for every season and every holiday. It is so soothing when you walk up to my door to walk up and find this feature; there is not a lot of water in the pond right now but it looks very natural like in a wooded area in a forest setting.

By WandaJo from TN

I bet this is beautiful lit up at night. What are the poles by the water? They look like something I would like to put by my pool.

THE POLES BY THE WATER ARE CANDLEHOLDERS; I PUT VOTIVE CANDLES WITH HURRICANE LANTERN GLOBES OVER THEM. HINT...I PUT CANNING JAR LIDS ON TOP OF THE HURRICANE LANTERN GLOBES TO KEEP WATER OUT OF THE CANDLES; I PLACE A ROCK ON TOP OF THE GLOBES TO HOLD DOWN THE JAR LID!

A twig star outside in the snow.
Homemade Outdoor Christmas Decorations
Photos Holiday ChristmasDecember 11, 2006
Spring floral wall bucket using artificial flowers.
Homemade Spring Decorations
Swiffer WetJet
Swiffer WetJet Isn't Working
Purple Rainbow Tea
Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas
Ball Orniments in a box
Storing Holiday Decorations
🎉
🎄