Holiday Decorations - Water Feature

My water feature holiday decorations. I placed 3 lighted Christmas gifts in front of the pond; I put silk poinsettas on the water fall and a Santa in the center of the rock at the base of the waterfall; I have pots of ornamental kale; pansies, mums, and other winter annuals. The lights on the house behind the feature are stars and snowflakes. Wreaths decorate the house. I have a large star floating in the pond. We have large Christmas balls hanging from coat hangers that are hung in the trees in the yard.

I will decorate my water feature for every season and every holiday. It is so soothing when you walk up to my door to walk up and find this feature; there is not a lot of water in the pond right now but it looks very natural like in a wooded area in a forest setting.

By WandaJo from TN

I bet this is beautiful lit up at night. What are the poles by the water? They look like something I would like to put by my pool.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Anonymous

THE POLES BY THE WATER ARE CANDLEHOLDERS; I PUT VOTIVE CANDLES WITH HURRICANE LANTERN GLOBES OVER THEM. HINT...I PUT CANNING JAR LIDS ON TOP OF THE HURRICANE LANTERN GLOBES TO KEEP WATER OUT OF THE CANDLES; I PLACE A ROCK ON TOP OF THE GLOBES TO HOLD DOWN THE JAR LID!

Reply Like this photo? Yes