Flavoring Wilton Candy Melts

I bought some white Wilton Candy Melts, but the store did not have any "candy flavoring". Can I use regular flavoring, maybe with a little oil? How can I flavor these? Please help, as soon as possible.

By Tracyb812 from Statesville, NC

Use only the flavor oils that are sold under the Wilton name. If you use anything that is not an oil (for example, vanilla flavoring from grocery stores), you can't be sure that they do not contain some water. Water mixing with these melts will ruin the candy that you are working so hard to make! The oil flavors come in small bottles and you do not need to use more than a drop or 2 with each batch that you make. Good luck to you!

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts CandiesMay 22, 2009
Making Mushroom Powder
Making Mushroom Powder
Pretzel Pumpkins
Making Pretzel Pumpkins
Frappuccino Drink
Frappuccino Recipes
Substitution for Almond Extract