Scavenger Hunt for a Large Gift

Until last year, when my sons turned 25 and 26, I would have a scavenger hunt for the last (biggest) gift. I would make 5 clues (rhyming, of course). One would lead to the next and so on until they finally had to figure out the hiding place. I saved all the clues in a scrapbook. This year, I'm doing the "hide the pickle in the tree game". (P.S.: They know their mother is crazy!)

By Kann714 from Lakeville, MA

December 18, 2009 Flag

When our kids got older, the gifts got bigger. One year we gave a TV to our daughter. I hate to waste wrapping paper and the TV was large. So I hid it under the quilt rack and gave her an envelope that started her on a scavenger hunt. It took her all over our yard, back into the house onto the computer and finally right back to where she was sitting to find the TV. The girls enjoy the now traditional scavenger hunt for their gifts.

By Lois

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Scavenger Hunt for Gifts
Planning a Scavenger Hunt for Gifts
Holidays and Parties Christmas GiftsDecember 18, 2009
Decorated Easter Eggs in Grass
Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Cooking eggs for a large group.
Cooking Scrambled Eggs for a Large Group
Scavenger Hunt Map
Scavenger Hunt Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 14, 2017 at 2:44:23 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.