WildlifePhotos

Wildlife: Birdbath Visitors

contest winner icon

We have many little visitors to our birdbath each day. Usually the squirrels only like the bird food, but Texas summers are unforgiving even for the wildlife. We would all like some relief, send rain and a nice cool breeze, please.

By Bobbie G

Cute photo. Thanks for sharing.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

He looks like he is just enjoying that bath so much! I am praying for rain for you.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I'm a squirrel-watcher (might as well be, they're going to eat all the bird seed anyway) and this is the best squirrel pic I've ever seen. I love it. Great shot.

Hope you get your rain...and some for us here in NY.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Ahh, poor little hot thing! That's a great photo, thanks for sharing!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

OMG that is the funniest picture!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

How adorable! That squirrel is certainly chillin'. ;-)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

How adorable! Thanks for sharing. Here's hoping you get some rain and a nice, cool breeze!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Thank all of you for the encouraging remarks on the photo shot of our friend the squirrel trying to cool of here in Rockwall, TX. I love reading the comments, his was a fun photo to snap. It is our 14th day with temps over a 100 with no relief or rain in sight. I am praying for rain as so many need it all over the US. We had a water pipe break outside in our front bed yesterday due to the movement of the hard clay soil we have, thankfully, it was not under our foundation, so the bill was only several hundred $$. The joys of home ownership. Have a blessed day all of you Thrifty readers. Bobbie

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I just love this picture, thanks for sharing. I know about our Texas heat, I live in Grand Prairie and we all need a good soaking rain. I am so ready for October to arrive. ;-)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Photos WildlifeJuly 9, 2011
Homemade Birdbath Ideas
Homemade Birdbath Ideas
Bird sitting on a bird bath.
Cleaning a Birdbath
frying pan birdbath
Making a Birdbath from a Frying Pan
Uses for an Old Birdbath
Uses for an Old Birdbath
👒
🐰
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 20, 2017 at 2:42:10 AM on 10.0.2.251 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.