Try Organic Milk Instead of Lactose Free Milk

Read the news from USA Today a few days ago: More than 60% of people have problem with digesting regular milk. Here is the link:

Please do not be fooled by the news or by milk industry. If you are one of those 60%, like me, there is nothing wrong with your body. I can not drink regular milk. In the past I had to drink lactose free milk.

Then one day, I tried the organic milk, I was just fine with it. So now I consume organic milk instead of regular lactose free milk. I am suspecting that there is some chemical in the non-organic milk that our body can not digest. If you are the one who can not take regular milk, give organic milk a try. If it works, please come back visit Thriftyfun and give me a thumbs up.

By smartGuy from Bay Area

Apparently there are two types of milk, and some cows give one, and some give the other, or carry both genes, but produce one, if you were thinking of breeding. I can't recall what they are called, but you can find on web. The older type I think it was is easier for people to tolerate, and organic milk is often that type. (it's signified by letters).

I get so tired of reading the many billboards advertising, "Drink milk for Better Health."

The dairy association will never warn you of the medical problems that milk and dairy products causes in older men, such as prostate cancer. Also dairy products are the culprit of kidney stones in many adults.

My husband and I have stopped drinking milk many years ago, and we limit eating a lot of dairy products.

I use rice milk in place of milk.

My 16 year old son has always had problems drinking milk. After watching how much milk he had every day to keep him from getting sick, we switched to organic milk. He can now have as much organic milk as he wants in a day. He has NO stomach problems from it at all. Will not use anything else ever again.

Could the problem also be caused by the hormones and antibiotics that factory dairy farms pump their cows with?

Avoiding Lactose, Milk with Stop Sign on Bottle
Avoiding Lactose In Your Diet
Food and Recipes Food Tips DairySeptember 8, 2009
Metal sink drain.
Getting Rid of Drain Flies
Hands holding organic fertilizer.
Homemade Organic Fertilizer Recipes
Manure Pellets
Using Organic Fertilizers
Making Yogurt Without Milk
Making Yogurt Without Milk