Easy, Do-It-Yourself Hairstyles

I need do-it-yourself, easy hairstyles? Does anybody have any?

Aliesha

What kind of hair do you have? Curly, wavy, straight, thin, thick...?

Well, Naturally wavey. I been straightning it...but its not the straight I want, I want pin straight. Its always frizzy..and I got to put tons of creams and ect. just to get it not as frizzy, but then when I do that its real greasy. And I tried to do that gel curly, wavy look but it never holds.

I happen to think that crewcuts look great on many women. Talk to your stylist about your hair type, and believe me, wavy hair will never be pin straight.

Try thinning out your hair at the salon so hair is more manageable, and use "Biosilk" its this clear liquid stuff to apply on your hair before styling... about $21-25. I suggest you get a tourmaline straightener but those are pretty pricey.

I like to experiment with my hair! I see something I like in a magazine, I try it. But before I always think (What will I need to do to get that kind of hair.)U can also get a hair magazine. They'll give u styles and how to tips.

Remember, if it doesn't work: it wasn't that great anyway.

Go to a stylist and have her take some time to show you some easy hairstyles, instead of looking in magazines. You will need someone to show you and help you.

I sometimes use really good shampoos that say it will get away of frizzy hair but it doesn't, so it is really hard to find really really good product for your hair these days!

For an easy hair do, for people with long hair, try braiding it looks good. Just look it up on the net to find out how to do it.

Pull it back like a pony tail, twist it tight (not too tight), and clip it to your head so that the remaining hair falls over the clip. Tip: Make sure your clip is not too small. If you have long hair you might want a bigger clip, then fold your hair over a little so that the right amount of hair falls over the clip. Make the hair go crazy (not just down, but up and wispy)!

My hair is quite long now, and I like it straight or curly, but I'm getting bored of all these normal hair styles. I want something fancy, and different, but is easy to do. Can anyone tell me any?

I do my hair this way very often, what you do, is curl your hair, but don't brush it out. Then gather half of your hair in a side ponytail. Then pin the rest of the loose curly strands up one bye on to the side pony tail, till it's all eventually to the side, and the whole way down your head. It's a very easy cute updo.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips StylingFebruary 18, 2008
paper plate painted different colors and cut into puzzle
Paper Plate Puzzles
A child eating a brown bag lunch.
Quick and Easy School Lunchbox Ideas
Three girls dressed up at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Hairstyle and Makeup Ideas
Hamburger Jerky Recipes
Hamburger Jerky Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 11:45:12 PM on 10.0.0.44 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.