Patton in the Window

This is our second cat, Patton. We got him about a year ago from the Oregon Humane Society when they were at Petco. He was about 4 months old so we decided to keep his name. We call him the General!

Because he was so young when we got him, Patton is tolerant of my two boys (6 and 4). He cuddles with anyone indiscriminately at night. Unfortunately, he is a mighty hunter and we have come home to little "presents" both outside and inside the house.

We got this cat tower for our 10 year old cat, Desire. Patton has commendeered it ever since he arrived.

Jess in Portland, OR

Now, I'm SURE that cat doesn't have a lion's tuft tail, that it 's just something growing in or outside the window? If NOT, that's SOME kitty you have, and no

WONDER he's commendeered the tower! lol You think YOU have HIS presents to contend with? WE

got Cyote "skat" RIGHT ON OUR FRONT SIDEWALK!

How do I know? I SAW HIM IN THE ACT! This city just will NOT trap Cyotes, saying they're "not really a

problem" although we see them combing the neighborhood weekly for any loose pets to eat, as they did my last cat litters of precious Persians . The kittens were tiny and found a small crack between the gate and fence, not far from the patio, to explore the driveway, only to meet with their demise! We found only one of their tails and LOTS of BIG Cyote paw prints in the soil nearby! Anyone have loaner traps or better ideas, since the City obviously DOESN'T?

I love that picture of Patton! He looks so majestic, and in command. I, too, have a cat bedfellow, Miss Kitty, whom I adore. I can't tell what color Patton is, but Miss Kitty is a sold black Bombay with yellow eyes.

Photos Pets CatsNovember 27, 2006
Window Screen
Alternate Uses for Window and Door Screens
Window Air Conditioner
Winterizing a Window Air Conditioner
Window Screen
Removing Paint From a Door or Window Screen
Fabric Window Blinds
Cleaning Fabric Window Blinds
🎄