Leaf Stains on Vinyl Seats

I need help removing leaf stain from the vinyl seats on my boat. I need something strong that will not harm the white vinyl. Please help.

Thanks,
Kathy from Rhode Island

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try Westly's Wheel White .. it's found in the automotive section at most stores.. It's meant for cleaning the white walls on tires but works very well on most any white outdoor surface!

Good Luck to you!

Rebekah

Try Tuff Stuff. Found also in the automotive department. I have used this stuff for years to clean anything from patio furniture cushions to car floor mats. It is wonderful stuff and you will be amazed how good it works.

Good luck!!

I have used Soft Scrub, purchased in the grocery store and is used for about anything in the kitchen or bathroom.

Castrol Supercleaner can be found in the same aisle as car wax at Walmart in apurple gallon jug. It cleans all kinds of things really well!

I had the same problem on my boat use 1 portion household bleach and 1 portion water let it soak a minute on stain and its gone(

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceAugust 30, 2005
abstract tree wall decal
Making Vinyl Wall Decals
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Cleaning Boat Seats
Cleaning Boat Seats
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:01:18 AM on 10.0.2.167 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.