Georgia Peanut Salsa
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 jar picante sauce (8oz.)
- 1 can white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 cup salted roasted peanuts
- hot pepper sauce, opt.
- Tortilla chips
In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Just before serving, stir in peanuts and pepper sauce, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 23, 2017 at 12:33:41 AM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us