Setting Up a Stage for an Outdoor Birthday Party

I'M having my 15th birthday party with my best friend Shelby since our birthdays are only 4 days apart. We want to have a bonfire but we also want my friends band to play there. We have no idea what to use for a stage since the party is outside and we don't know what other games and things to do.

Casper from Winfield, MO

Answers

I have a lot of friends in bands, and they never need a "stage," it's always under them wherever they play! The only thing I'd recommend is a good PA system and lots of heavy-duty extension cords. Oh, and make sure they stay dry, because otherwise it could be a very exciting birthday party! Oh, and make s'mores. Get lots of long sticks- you want *long* ones because the fire gets a lot hotter than you'd think. Also whenever I have a bonfire (almost every weekend, haha) try to find a bunch of "Pokin' Sticks." (old broomsticks, broken shovel handles, anything that's walking stick sized or longer) People inherently feel the need to poke fire. I can't explain it, but it will be a lot more entertaining than you'd expect.... Happy Birthday!

Holidays and Parties Parties OutdoorJune 27, 2007
Man training a dog to sit.
Teaching Your Dog to Sit
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
baby sleeping by grass
Setting Up a Green Nursery
Recycled Jeans Flower Pot
Recycled Jeans Planters
🎄