Use Produce Rubber Bands For Toothpaste End

I've found that the small heavy rubber bands that come on bunches of Broccoli work perfectly to 'hold' the end of your tooth paste tube when you start to roll it up. Fold over the used portion of the bottom of the tube and slip on one of the heavy rubber bands over the rolled end. This holds it perfectly, and doesn't cost a thing!

By marycrane from Orange Park, FL

I save those pink rubber bands too. So I marched right into the kitchen junk drawer and grabbed one and now have my toothpaste rolled up properly! Thanks for the great idea! :)

I always wondered what else those rubber bands could be used for. If we used tube toothpaste, we'd sure try this! I don't think it'd work on Ment-a-Dent though, lol!

March 3, 2010 Flag

The wide rubber band that comes on broccoli is just the right size to put on the end of the toothpaste tube to keep it nice and full at all times. Just pull the end of the empty part over the edge of the counter and roll it up and put the band on, stays till the next time it can be rolled.

By Ceil

girl brushing her teeth
Saving Money on Toothpaste
Better Living Frugal Living TipsMarch 9, 2010
Uses for Rubber Bands
Uses for Rubber Bands
A crafter using rubber stamps to decorate a handmade card.
Cleaning Rubber Stamps
Pile of Colorful Rubberbands
Using Rubber Bands to Make Stamps
Tube of toothpaste.
Removing Toothpaste Stains from Clothing