Curtains for Living Room with Chocolate Sofa and Red and Beige Walls

I have red carpets in the living room with a chocolate brown sofa and red and beige wall. What colour curtain should I use?

By Keisha from Bedfordshire

Seems like you have three colors in your room, I would not add another. Enough red if you have it for your carpet. Red & beige walls, I think I would paint the walls beige. Chocolate brown sofa, I think I would go with a darker or lighter beige (then the walls ) curtains and add dark beige pillows to the couch. Maybe use a chocolate tie back for your curtains. I would play down you red carpet and play up your beige with chocolate accents.

You don't say on which wall the curtains will hang. That would make a big difference on what color you should use. Assuming that the window wall is not beige, I would use beige curtains also. Just remember to spread the red around the room a bit. Don't concentrate it on one wall. You can do that with sofa pillows and accessories.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating CurtainsApril 7, 2011
Hanging Curtains With Pleat Hooks
Hanging Curtains
Measuring Windows for New Curtains, Gold colored curtains and white sheers hanging on a wondow.
Measuring Windows for New Curtains
Starching Curtains
Starching Curtains
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
🎄
🍂