Fiona (Angora)

Fiona is 4 1/2 months old and an Angora. I got Fiona from a friend who needed to decrease her pet population. I was looking for a kitten at the time because I just had major back surgery and needed some company during my recuperation.

Fiona and I play fetch every morning. She doesn't bring the ball back to me precisely; rather, she often takes the ball and places it inside her box or a plastic bag then waits patiently for me to find it and throw it again. She is a very cuddly little girl, especially if I've been gone for more than five minutes. She's also very intelligent and completely understands what is not permitted. This is why she waits until I'm asleep to climb the quilt I have hanging on my wall. One of these times she is going to pull it down on top of her since she's not a small cat and still growing.

By E. Ferree

Fiona is a beautiful kitty girl. You were lucky to get her as one as pretty as she is gets scooped up in a hurry. Gorgeous face and eyes.

Thanks for sharing her with us.

She is beautiful. I can actually see how soft and plush her fur must be. Simply gorgeous.

Fiona has gorgeous blue eyes and I love her two black markings on her head! Oh, and I would be remiss in not commenting what a lovely fluffy tail she has. ;-)

What a gorgeous princess you have, very regal!

Photos Pets CatsOctober 28, 2010