Using Frozen Bulk Boneless Chicken Breasts

I buy frozen boneless chicken breasts in bulk and get a lot of uses out of them. I thaw some chicken breasts half way and cut them into nuggets which I fry and store in freezer for later use.

I grind some in my food processor for meals on my menu require ground meat, which saves me money. Ground chicken costs a little more at my market.

I separate the rest of the chicken breasts in dinner portions and store all in the freezer. I'm set for the month.

You could also try this (this is what I often do when fresh chicken is on sale) -- you can cook the chicken breasts by boiling them. Freeze the broth and you won't have to buy cans or cartons of chicken broth for your recipes! Then, shred the chicken meat (I just tear it by hand, after it cools a bit) Then you can freeze it in baggies and it can be used later on in recipes just like the canned chicken.

Grilled Boneless Chicken Breast
Saving Money On Chicken
Food and Recipes StorageApril 29, 2008
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
making a turkey breast
Cooking a Perfect Turkey Breast
A cooked turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in a Slow Cooker (Crockpot)
Cooked Chicken Breasts
Cooking Frozen Boneless Chicken Breasts
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 3:08:48 PM on 10.0.2.50 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.