Novelty Christmas Gift Ideas

Category Gifts
Novelty items make great inexpensive gifts and stocking stuffers for Christmas. This is a guide about novelty Christmas gift ideas.

I love to pick up novelty things when I go to craft shows, for stocking stuffers and such. I bought these last year and wanted to pass them onto my TF Family. If you are thinking of some kind of fund raiser or the kids want to make and sell some things for Christmas money, these are just cute and very cheap to make.

Some others that I don't have photos of would be to take some toasty oat cereal and some fruity ring cereals and put five or six in a small bag, make a cute hang tag and stick a magnet on the back and call them "Donut Seeds and Frosted Donut Seeds", cute huh?

Another I like is taking a clothes pin, gluing a washer to it and tagging it "The Worlds Cheapest Washer and Dryer", another big seller.

The local people sell them for $.50 or 3/$1.00 and everyone is happy. The ones I included are easy to make.

The snowman poop is just a packing peanut glued to a piece of index card that is cut into 1/6 pieces and I punched a hole in it. Yes, this one is mine.

The Redneck Quarter is of course, 3 pennies and a .22 bullet. You decide if you want the kids to be involved in this one.

The little block you can get from any Walmart or craft shop in bags. Then, just put it in the little bags and print out the "instructions" in word and there you are!

The cow seeds can be black and white, brown and white, or mixed.

The cheapest by far is the Penny Pincher. I get 24 clothes pins for $1.00 at the dollar tree, so they come out to be 4 cents each and then the penny. You are investing 5 cents and getting back at least 33 cents.

Everyone loves magnets, so use your imagination and you can make some cool cash this season! If nothing else, they are great for party favors, stocking stuffers and more. Enjoy!

By Sandra from Salem, OR

Top Comment

Straw Hat

Put some straw in a zip-loc bag and attacha tag that reads "Straw Hat -- Assembly Required "

pet dust bunnies craft

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about pet dust bunnies. If you are looking for a clever gag gift that doesn't cost much; here it is. These cuties are made of recycled dryer lint.