Novelty Christmas Gift Ideas

I love to pick up novelty things when I go to craft shows, for stocking stuffers and such. I bought these last year and wanted to pass them onto my TF Family. If you are thinking of some kind of fund raiser or the kids want to make and sell some things for Christmas money, these are just cute and very cheap to make.

Some others that I don't have photos of would be to take some toasty oat cereal and some fruity ring cereals and put five or six in a small bag, make a cute hang tag and stick a magnet on the back and call them "Donut Seeds and Frosted Donut Seeds", cute huh?

Another I like is taking a clothes pin, gluing a washer to it and tagging it "The Worlds Cheapest Washer and Dryer", another big seller.

The local people sell them for $.50 or 3/$1.00 and everyone is happy. The ones I included are easy to make.

The snowman poop is just a packing peanut glued to a piece of index card that is cut into 1/6 pieces and I punched a hole in it. Yes, this one is mine.

The Redneck Quarter is of course, 3 pennies and a .22 bullet. You decide if you want the kids to be involved in this one.

The little block you can get from any Walmart or craft shop in bags. Then, just put it in the little bags and print out the "instructions" in word and there you are!

The cow seeds can be black and white, brown and white, or mixed.

The cheapest by far is the Penny Pincher. I get 24 clothes pins for $1.00 at the dollar tree, so they come out to be 4 cents each and then the penny. You are investing 5 cents and getting back at least 33 cents.

Everyone loves magnets, so use your imagination and you can make some cool cash this season! If nothing else, they are great for party favors, stocking stuffers and more. Enjoy!

By Sandra from Salem, OR

I did a couple last year myself, one was put chocolate covered raisons in a snack bag and you have raindeer poop. Or take dryer lint glue some wiggly eyes on it and you have a pet dust bunny. Family and friends loved that one they are so easy to take care of.

Oh my gosh! I love them all! I think I'll do a few of those for fun Christmas presents, as we are not able to buy tons of them. My Mom would love the Penny pincher and the snow man poop one!

What are the instructions on the block package? The pic is too small to read unfortunately.

It looks like the instructions say:

Place block on floor

Walk around block 3 times

God Bless,

Sheila in Cocoa, FL

lol cute!

reminds me of the Ozark gift shops !

i always got a big bang out of stopping & looking around !

there was also

Ozark donut seeds (cheerios)

3 piece chicken dinner (3 pieces of corn)

Ozark ghost poop (packing peanut)

& a lot of others I have forgotten !

guess what !!!

found some more!

these are good bazzar crafts as well

as for someone who needs a laugh !

i had some one give me a little present one year it was a ziplock baggie that said...

You have been nauty this year so here is the scoop

all your getting for Christmas is snowmans poop

but it had minni marshmollows inside!!

it was really cute you can do that with the choclate covered raisens too nd just change the poem!!

some more printables for the gag-gifts so all you need then are small plastic bags & the doodads

This joke was a good laugh by some women ..

Boob Job

2 clear balloons 1 drinking straw ( cut a small piece to fit in a small bag )

Directions: Insert balloon into bra cup,insert straw into balloon and blow to desired size.Knot or clip to prevent shifting or air escape.Repeat for the other side .CAUTION:stay away from sharp objects or over squeezing .

Straw Hat

Put some straw in a zip-loc bag and attacha tag that reads "Straw Hat -- Assembly Required "

You have suggested some cute Christmas gifts that can be made at home.

Crafts Christmas GiftsSeptember 10, 2008
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Dollar Sign Fabric
Craft Ideas Using Dollar Sign Fabric