14 Days of Valentine

Today, I started what I am calling the "14 Days of Valentine". I am leaving a pink paper heart and a small chocolate heart on my husband's pillow every day. On the heart I am writing "14 Days of Valentine" on the back, and an attribute of his that I like on the front. The first I wrote with a calligraphy pen, "You are Sweet". I will probably write more like "You are Kind", "You have Sweet Kisses", etc.

I just bought one .73 piece of pink posterboard, and cut out 14 medium sized hearts from that, and a $2.97 bag of hearts (a mix of peanut butter, crisps, and plain chocolate). You can have a big surprise planned on the 14th day, dinner, movie, etc., or I bet he will be ready to take you out on the town by then! Just use your imagination and have fun.

By Sandy from Hernando, FL

My friend told me that he had heard that men spend an average of $100 on Valentine's gifts and that women spend an average of $50 on Valentine's gifts. I think that is outrageous!

I think your idea is very sweet and also very financially conscientious. I hope that you and your husband have a very Happy Valentine's Day celebration.

That is a nice idea!! This site has information about valentine's day, such as a collection of the best free valentine ecards to send to your valentine and selection of the best romantic movies of all time to watch on valentines day, with your valentine of course!

http://best.val  esgift.ever.com/

Frugal Valentine's Day Gifts, Saving Money on Valentine's Day
Frugal Valentine's Day Gifts
Holidays and Parties Valentine's Day GiftsFebruary 2, 2007
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Wedding Favor Ideas for a Valentine's Day Wedding, White and red boxes for Valentine's Day wedding favors.
Valentine's Day Wedding Favor Ideas
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
jar with label
Making an "I Love You Because..." Jar
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 3:32:24 AM on 10.0.2.128 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.